it’s like the gay version of Wuthering Heights
August 1967, Bangor, Wales. Photos by Henry Grossman.
Photos published in Henry Grossman’s book, Places I Remember: My Time With The Beatles - the Curvebender limited edition which has now completely SOLD OUT.
1) these “state 10 facts” things make me say a lot more about myself than i initially planned to do
2) i’m absolutely gorgeous
3) everybody loves me
4) i’m the best uke player in the world, deal with it
5) i love studying
6) i want to have 44+1 babies
7) i’m Michelle Obama
8) i don’t know????
9) i bet i’m so subtle you didn’t even notice those were lies
10) lordy lordy picca bennicoff
Pisa love to you bby (and thank you ♥)
George is so jealous
Driver: John isn’t here.
Paul: *yells* JAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN!
imagine if this happened like omg.
let me just sit in a corner and cry all of my tears.
lol i was like “omg she’s so right”